About BEING A VOLUNTEER
Update: We have filled most of our volunteer needs, however we are still accepting submissions to fill in as needed. See bulleted information below.
1.) Volunteers must be available/commit to volunteer for at least 2 of the events during YP Homecoming Week
2.) Volunteers get can attend all events unregistered except MKE Xpress Campus Tour, Bridging the Gap.
3.) Volunteers are needed for the following events:
- The Tailgate - passing out goodies, collecting contact information, manage SX information table/booth, etc.
- The Alumni Give Back - Presenting your career and educational path to high school students.
- Bridging the Gap Panel - registration and passing out materials.
- FEAR Event (pass out healthy snacks, water, get contact info, etc.)
- Pursuing Your Passion Panel - sign people in, pass out materials.
- Wind Down (collect contact info)
- MKE Xpress Campus Tour (Check-in, directing tour attendees, passing out drinks and materials on the bus, keeping tour bus clean)
- House Party - Help with check in, monitor the door, assist with set up, tear down.
If Interested in volunteering to present at The Alumni Give Back see the separate form below this form.